Last Updated and Effective July 8, 2019
Welcome to the website (the " Site") of Gallant (" Gallant ," " we ," " us ," or " our"). Gallant provides stem cell collection, stem cell banking, and regenerative treatments for pets (collectively, including the Site, the " Service").
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (" Personal Information") as follows:
Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (" Social Media Pages"). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details, and any other data that those platforms permit us to collect. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service** :** When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
You may visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 for additional information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising based on certain cookies.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
Marketing. We may use your Personal Information to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding the Service, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
User-Generated Content. You should be aware that any Personal Information that is voluntarily posted by you to a public area of the Site (for example: a message board or blog) may be viewable by other users and members of the public. In addition, even information you designate as private, while not viewable by members of the public, may still be viewed by Gallant personnel for security and fraud-prevention purposes.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
6. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION Please contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Information.
7. CHILDREN Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13, and Gallant does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Gallant through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
9. SECURITY Gallant implements commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us by email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to Gallant via the Internet.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred from your location to the facilities and servers located in the United States.
11. YOUR CHOICES In general, you may browse the Site without providing Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information through the Site, Gallant may not be able to provide certain services or process certain of your requests. You may not be able to sign up for the Service or complete a payment online to use the Service. Without providing Personal Information, Gallant will not be able to collect any tissue samples from your pet.